James G. Clark provides trusted legal advice in a variety of areas. The following are a list of areas in which James G. Clark provides the highest quality advocacy and counsel.
- Criminal Defense: If you have been arrested or are being investigated for a criminal offence, Jim can help. His knowledge of the Utah code, combined with over twenty-five years experience before Utah courts make him your best choice. In his practice, Jim has represented people accused of minor and major offenses alike, including drug offenses, DUI offenses, speeding-tickets, trespassing, assault, battery, theft, and fraud.
- Personal Injury: If you are the victim of a car accident or have been injured through the careless acts of another, you deserve to be made whole. Jim will aggressively confront the matter on your behalf. In cases where insurance companies deny coverage or award inappropriate compensation, Jim succeeds where other lawyers fail. Jim represents victims of car accidents, semi accidents, motorcycle accidents, slip-and-fall, animal bites, medical malpractice and other personal injury cases.
- Estate Planning: Jim can help you protect your family and your assets by drafting your will or trust. Jim will discuss your objectives with you and implement these objectives into legal documents necessary to bring them about. Jim is adept at drafting simple and complex trusts, wills, powers of attorney, and medical directives.
- Contract Litigation: If you or your business needs legal representation regarding a contract, Jim has the experience you need. He has represented businesses in defending and enforcing the provisions that have been ignored or repudiated by other parties.
- Property and Construction Law: Jim’s expertise is valuable for those having legal issues involving real estate. Jim is well-versed in cases involving landlord/tenant law, mechanic’s liens, construction defects, construction contracts, adverse possession, and trespassing.
- Family law: Family issues are important. That’s why you should only trust a truly experienced lawyer when dealing with legal issues that affect your family. Jim is an accomplished family lawyer who is well acquainted with family law in Utah. He has successfully handled cases involving, adoption, divorce, guardianship, custody, parent–time, child Support, alimony, and divorce decree modification and enforcement.